Wednesday 25 May 2016

perPage: 7,
My bad exprience with Access bank customer service yesterday. I took a night bus from lagos to abuja when I got a message that I should proceed to kaduna for one or two reason, I have family members living in kaduna but was not having much on me to buy some gift for my brothers and inlaw, so I decided to follow the bus I took from abuja to command junction, after then a keke to kachia Road.

I got to the bank trying to get a withdrawal slip, I could not find one and i approach a lady to ask "may I know where I can find the withdrawal slip" and she said to me don't u have an ATM. She just angrily directed me to another lady, and she too asked me rudely; where is your ATM. I said I was travelling and I ran out of cash and I am in need of money but she told me i can't withdraw with the slip and I should enroll for another ATM. I told her i can't and after that I requested for a transfer form then she directed me to another lady.

The lady @ the transfer deck asked me what kind of phone I am using to which i answered Nokia 206. After some minute of filling the form, I asked her the time I will receive a notification and she said she can't say but it has been done.

MY OBSERVATIONS And REASON FOR PORTING OUT
1. They all lacked politness and courtsey
2. They don't value their customer
3. Non challant attitude
4. Poor customer experience and engagement
5. They all don't care if u stay or leave

Copied; Nairaland.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

GET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE

Popular Posts

Recent Posts