Thursday 23 October 2014

perPage: 7,
Don't just read this post, open up
your heart and be frank. Not a Joke!

It's high time I addressed this issue
of make-up. Most ladies of today are
not natural but they are materialistic.
You see them plaiting their hairs
with attachments and wearing
trousers, but when you tell them that what you're practising will lead
you to hell, then the next step they
take is to hate you.

Honestly, you don't need to make-
up before you can attract your
loved ones. This so called make-up
has turned majority of christians/
believers to backsliders. If you
believe that without plaiting your hair with brazilian hair you can't
ever look Good, then that Brazilian
hair has turned to your god.
Anything that has turned to
obsession in your life is your God.

Now, the book of 1 Timothy 2:9-10
says women should dress
moderately, without putting on Gold
or any Form of jewellery. But you
do, ask yourself now that; Am I a
true believer?

Plaiting of attachment on your hair
is actually an insult on your
personality and what you're literally
telling God is this: ''God you didn't
give me a good hair, then let me
make it up to my own standard.''

When you paint your lips this is
what you actually mean ''God you
didn't give me a flexible lips, then let
me make it up.'' (Isaiah 3:16-24)

When you put on ear ring this is
what you mean.''God, my ear is not
normal like this now, then let me fix
it up with an ear ring''

Women don't put on men's clothing
[Deut 22:5] Finally, brethren I've
missed with God fearing pastors
who God has given priviledge to see
heaven and Hell and came back to
this world to report e.g Pastor Micheal Sambo. It was reported that
almost average people who go to
hell are those who practice these
stuffs.

Mercy is only obtainable on earth, there's no mercy in heaven because
the lord will tell you that someone
has told you this before but you
refused to change. Please I don't
want you to perish and this is the way out.

I'M NOT JUDGING YOU BUT REMEMBER!

The burning flame in hell is intense
and unbearable, it can never be
stopped, but it continues everyday!
The flame cannot be compared to any fire of this world because it is
actually different. I'm not here to get
you scared but to call back to your
creator.

WAY-OUT:- What you have to do is to possess a genuine salvation, then how can I possess this salvation.
(John 3:3) Confess your sin because
the Lord is already waiting for you
to do so now. Cry and shout whole- heartedly onto the lord and he will
forgive you. God Loves you!

You can hit my inbox for any
personal discussion! God bless you
as you do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

GET THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE

Popular Posts

Recent Posts